In light of our mission, our Beliefs are that St. Mary School will:
- Help students build a personal relationship with God.
- Enable students to experience the Gospel-centered message through service and prayer.
- Create a Catholic climate that contributes to the formation of students as active participants in the parish and school communities.
- Engage students to pursue their own intellectual development through critical thinking, innovation, and rigorous curricular standards in order to become problem solvers.
- Create learning experiences with the uniqueness of each student in mind.
- Partner with parents to support students in their learning, as they search for knowledge, meaning, and truth.
- Develop mutually respectful relationships by providing opportunities for ethical, intellectual, and social growth within the curricular areas as well as extracurricular activities.
- Provide a wide range of activities that support social interaction, physical interaction, physical development, and creative expression.
The Faculty and Staff of St. Mary School